Welcome to NATESE
The National Advisory for Tertiary Education, Skills and Employment (NATESE) provides policy advice and a secretariat structure to facilitate and support the key advisory councils of the Council of Australian Government’s (COAG) Standing Council responsible for tertiary education, skills and employment.
This includes support for the:
- Standing Council on Tertiary Education, Skills and Employment (SCOTESE)
- National Senior Officials Committee (NSOC)
- National Skills Standards Council (NSSC)
- National VET Equity Advisory Council (NVEAC)
- Flexible Learning Advisory Group (FLAG)
As such, NATESE supports COAG reforms by facilitating greater integration, synergies and efficiencies across councils, adding value through the provision of policy rich advice and support to councils, ministers and senior officials.
2013 Australian Training Awards – Apply now for national recognition!The Australian Training Awards are the peak, national awards for the vocational education and training (VET) sector, recognising organisations, training providers and individuals for their contribution to skilling Australia.
Wanted. Organisations, businesses and individuals
making a big difference to VET
Nominations for the direct entry categories close on Friday, 31 May 2013.
The categories are:
- Leadership in VET Quality Award
- School Pathways to VET Award
- Excellence in Language, Literacy and Numeracy Practice Award
- Australian Apprenticeships – Employer Award
- Skills for Sustainability – Educational Institution Award
- International Training Provider of the Year Award
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- Employer of the Year Award
To find out more, visit the Australian Training Awards website.
Print this page | last updated: 06 May 2013 3:29pm